Skip to main content

MY FAVORITE MEMORY 😇

 HELLO GUYS,

Today my blog is about my favorite memory.OMG...I can't mention any specific memory because I have lots of sweet memories in my life. But I will say my favorite memory in recent times. Sometimes when we sad we will think about our sweet memories to make ourselves happy right ???


So I too have sweet memories from my teachers. All know our school celebrates children's day every year. But what they will do they simply wish us right!!! But my school is not like that I am very surprised by my teachers because they arranged a children's day ceremony for us. At that ceremony our teachers are dancing for us, I can't believe my eyes yet...


Because for our happiness the teachers are dancing for us and also they act a drama. I really enjoyed this experience in my life because this is one of my long-lasting memory for me. I have seen teachers dancing before children to teach rhymes but after we can't see our teachers dancing. I should really thank my headmistress Sr. Sagaya Rani because she takes lots of effort to arrange these programs for us. I am really inspired by her...


She is also a part of my success. I like to talk with her . she is such polite, caring, lovable by all... Hence she worked as HM in our school for 1 year only and she left our school because she is promoted to another high school. Though it is a piece of good news I can't be without her. I am really worried... she said one word to me before she is leaving the school.'I WILL COME TO SEE YOUR GREAT ACHIEVEMNENTS' this word motivates me a lot...

I am really lucky to have a headmistress like her. THANK YOU, SISTER. I know one day you will definitely come to see my success. This is a promise!!!

THANK YOU...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO BE A CIVIL SERVANT😎

  HELLO EVERYONE, Are you looking forward to becoming a civil servant??? but don't know how to begin? This blog is for you guys. okay first of all what is civil services?UPSC(Union Public Service Commission)conducting a civil service exam. They are 24 civil service jobs these jobs help our country forward towards progress and development! If you want to service the nation these jobs are suitable for you. everyone will say UPSC is the toughest exam in India. But I will say NO...It is not the toughest if you really have the confidence and use the right strategy. you may have a dream to become an IAS/IPS/IFS etc...But we don't know what steps we should take.so don't worry guys this blog will have a clear guide. First of all, if you are a school students you can read NCERT books to develop your basic knowledge and read the newspaper daily😂I know reading a newspaper is a really tough task but we should not give up...Don't mug up just understand the concepts. And you may ask

MY SKIN CARE ROUTINE👩

HI EVERYONE! Are you busy with your daily works? Not taking care of your skin? This blog has some tips to make your skin clear. so let's move on... If you get some time between your works you may use that time for your skin. I will start the skincare in the morning... After you wake up see your weather if the weather is hot and then wash your face with cold water.If the weather is cold and then wash your face with warm water... And use skin moisturizers and apply a lip balm I  recommend Himalaya/baby lips these two products soo good to use... Don't use too many makeups This makes your skin sticky and low-cost makeup products will cause an allergy so don't use makeup products unnecessarily. drink lots of fruit juice and eat vegetable salads it makes your skin healthy wash your face every 3 hours. use a good face wash. I will use Himalaya or Patanjali products because these products contain fewer chemicals... And I will rub ice cubes in my face twice a day to make my skin hyd